Wednesday, October 23, 2013

It's that time of year! Good , Bad or Ugly it's here!!

It's been a while, but I'm back. So many things have happened in the last year, professionally, I made a huge career change. I entered back into the business that I swore I would never enter again. That's right I'm back in the rat race. I figured I couldn't beat them from the outside so I might as well beat them from the inside. So this is what I am going to do, I'm going to help you beat them too. Who's the "them"? The retailers that take advantage of the consumer. So i'll do my best to help. There may be things you don't want to read or even believe but get ready you'll read a lot, and after a while it will start to make sense! Think about this, a major department store offers 50%, you say WOW time to shop, well if they can afford 50% off why not just price the product at 50% less at the beginning? Don't let them tell you its a great deal, they are still making a lot of money off the 50% off. At least another 50% of that. Pay full price, think twice

No comments:

Post a Comment